In this ever dynamic world, our focus is to mold our services to match the needs of our families. As such, digital doulas were born! Clients receive around the clock support for the unknowns this life phase can bring.
Very different from a ‘doula app’ there is a real, live trained expert on the other end of your smartphone. Ready to answer questions, sound board options, and provide compassionate care, no matter what timezone you are in.
It has never been more accessible to have a doula in your back pocket. Choose from one of our three customizable packages below:
I Need a Helping Hand Virtual Package
$1400 plus HST
- 3 Virtual birth preparation sessions
- Signs & Stages of Labour
- Medical Interventions and Birth Preferences
- Coping Techniques for Labour
- Group chat to stay in constant contact with your doulas until birth of your baby
- Virtual support of up to 6 hours of video/phone support for labour and birth. Unlimited text communication
I Need a Hug Virtual Package
$1999 plus HST (save $150)
- Helping Hand Package plus:
- 2 additional Baby Care and Infant Feeding Preparation Sessions
- Extended Group Chat; Group chat continues for 6 weeks after birth for questions about healing and baby care
- 4-30 min check in calls with an infant care specialist to discuss feedings, routines, how to help with the baby etc in the first 2 weeks postpartum.
- One of your choice of these services:
- Virtual session with our Lactation Consultant
- Virtual session with our Sleep Consultant
I Need a Full Embrace Virtual Package
$3600 plus HST (save $341)
- Hand and Hug Package plus:
- Infant safety and First Aid Virtual session with our CPR instructor (CPR not included)
- 4 additional 30 minute postpartum check in calls. (1 per week for 4 weeks)
- BOTH virtual sessions with Lactation AND Sleep Consultant
- Virtual Infant massage session
Don’t need any preparation and have enough postpartum support already? Consider our a-la-carte option for Virtual Birth below.
- Coping Techniques for Labour virtual session with one of your Doula team
- Group chat for prenatal questions. Unlimited questions through group chat during birth.
- Access to a birthing doula during active labour and delivery to ask questions, get advice on coping techniques and not feel alone during this challenging time.
- Video or phone chats throughout labour for up to 6 hours.
Request a Consultation
If you’re an expecting or new parent and want more support for your postpartum experience, click below to request an appointment.